Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Getting into the Raid of things

So, my guild has finally started getting back into the swing of raiding. We hosted a 1/2 pug Vault and OS tonight.

Yours truly got their T6.5 glove token from OS-10, and then screwed it up by not paying attention and picked up the Balance gloves instead... after a couple minutes of cursing, I put in a GM Ticket for it and get the "High ticket receipt" bs message... or more appropriately, "We're just sitting on our rear ends, not answering tickets, so there are many that we're ignoring" a few hours later I get a response and my ticket was "Escalated" and remained so for over 5-1/2 hours. and when I logged off at 2:30am it was still "Escalated". So I may look into it before work and hope they've done something. Maybe by the time I get home from work, they'll have it taken care of.

But anyways, We then ran a 9/10 guild run of Naxx-10 (Spider wing) and ran into some confusion on the first boss. Things were 'discussed' and we decided that before we save someone to the raid, that we'd call it until a later time to allow for better research to be done.

No comments: