Sunday, February 15, 2009

So, it's update time.

It's been a couple weeks now, so I figure it's time to do some updateage.

Things in the SHadow Templar are going REALLY good right now. I was promoted up to Raid Officer. We officially have Plague and Spider Quarters on farm status. And in a momentous turn of events, Thursday night we (Vlex and I) decided to let everyone smash their face on Patchwerk a couple times before going to do OS-10 and then calling it a night......... We downed Patches in the guild's VERY FIRST ATTEMPT!! Honestly, neither of us as raid leaders expected to 1-shot Patches, we made it through Frogger and on to Grobbulous, had 3 wipes then got him on the 4th attempt. Then moved on to Gluth. Put in 1 attempt there then called it a night on a really high note.

This weekend, I ran a PuG Maly-10. We downed Malygos after 4 attempts and 'lo! I got [Footsteps of Malygos] So I think it has been a good week for me.

I'm still doing some work on the new forums for the Guild. Eo and Vlex are liking the calendar system there, and I think they like the Rapid Raid plug-in too. (But I'm not sure)

No comments: