Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How drunk can one Karazhan get?

+ So It's a Saturday night and the feeling is right for a Karazhan. We're getting formed up and I promised Tzia and Saskia that I'd make sure they got into a Kara with me. So I hopped onto XFire and luckily Tzia had just logged on, so I say "Kara" and the next thing I see is "<'user' has started plaing World of Warcraft>" So then I grab my phone and send a txt to Saskia and tell her that we're starting Kara and I'm holding her a spot.

I had just bought a 1/5 of Jager the night before and I still had a few energy drinks in the fridge, so I announce that I'm making a drinking game out of the run. Every time I die, I do a Jager bomb. Every time the group wipes, I do a Jager bomb. In retrospect, I should have maybe chosen my words a little better. Because that meant whenever we wipe, I do 2, one for me dying, and one for the wipe. It was a fun run, and I think I may be glad we called it at Shade. I do believe I did 7 Jager bombs on him alone. For a grand total of 19-20 within the 2.5 hour time period.

Needless to say, I had a good buzz going when I went to stand up.

1 comment:

Tzia said...

And then you came over to my place and were happy giggly while I was still trying to figure out how the hell we managed to wipe so frequently on Shade... We did our best when we were 9 people, sans Mage, and I topped the DPS chart... but then, I DID have TBW/BW go off twice, plus everything else!