Monday, October 6, 2008

Race cancelled due to smeared Night Elf on the track.

So everyone should know the racing you can do for Netherwing Rep correct? Ever seen it done on a PvP server? Tee hee

I had went out to turn in my Nethercite ore as part of my daily gold farming, and being bored decided to try the last race which I have yet to complete. As I start it, and alliance hunter is just starting his. I notice said hunter has obviously recently failed a race, seeing as he's at 26% health. I pay him no heed and start my own race. Noticing he still hasn't healed at all, I move to the end of the runway, away from the guards, to await my racer, and victim.

The hunter passes me and I immediately start casting Starfire. He jumps into the air to start his race and my Starfire beam blasts him out of the air, critting for 4817 and he collapses like the slimy bag of Night Elf he was. I quickly hop back on my Netherdrake and start my race. Which I decide is better to just fly back to Shatt, so I do so.

I happily squeed myself all the way back to Shatt, laughing the entire way.

No comments: