Friday, December 26, 2008

Another is brought into the fold

So I ran a Heroic Vault today. Met another Boom Chicken, and it was kinda sad. I'm not saying I'm spectacular right now, being undergeared as I am, but I was still pumping out 1.6k-1.8k DPS, he was pushing 1.4k MAX... He almost got kicked from the raid, except we killed the boss on that attempt.

Afterward, I left kinda bad for the guy, and there was some brief talk to him before we started the final attempt, but we started before I could say anything so afterward while in Dalaran I talked to him a bit. He was a 71 point Balance Druid.... it was mind blowing... I had him inspect me and then told him to ask me questions and try to learn a bit...

Needless to say, by the end of the conversation, I had him converted to the light and hopefully made a better Boom Chicken.

So, if you'd like to see a solid (cookie cutter) Boomkin spec, check out the 55/0/16. I will say this though The points in Celestial Focus and Typhoon are extra points that can actually be put someplace else. I put them in Focus because the 10% Stun chance does come in handy, plus 2% Haste, and Typhoon because knocking Allies off their flying mounts is teh funny! ^_^

No comments: