Thursday, December 4, 2008

Druid woes and Death Knight Joys

So, I've come to discover that the internet connection at my apartment is *mostly* adequate for WoW play. So I've spent some time the last couple night piddling around with my Death Knight. Got him out of the starting area and into Hellfire Peninsula. And I'm loving the Unholy talent [On A Pale Horse] which increases mounted movement speed by 20%.... Hello pally ripoff. I don't care, I <3 it. And the fact that I get a lvl 60 equivalent mount from a quest at lvl 56. *squee* Additionally, I hit lvl 60 tonight! Wootzorz!

But none of this would come to be if I could log into my Druid. For some odd reason (and I blame Tzia's computer) whenever I try to log onto the Super Lazer Turkey, the loading screen comes up, it finishes loading and then about 7-10 second later I'm back at the log in screen with an error message "Disconnected from Server" but that is the only toon that I have this problem with.

But anyways, more later. Bed time for this one.

1 comment:

Tzia said...

Hey, Rivey said that there was a graphical tear in the fabric of WoW around Dalaran. Its not MY COMPUTER'S fault you logged your feathery self out in its vacinity.

Blame WoW, my pink machine is blameless!