Monday, May 4, 2009

It has been brought to my attention.....

That I haven't posted in *now* over a month. Thank you Tzia for pointing out that painful little fact.

So, They nerfed Ulduar a 'little' bit. Or we just became better raiders by getting Naxx-25 on a more readily farm status, but we dropped Flame Laviathan on our second shot, dropped Razorscale on our second, or third, attempt. We dropped Xt-Deconstructor on our 2nd shot after the enrage timer expired, but he never enraged(?) Then we got the guy with the face and arms after about 17 tries. So he was a learning experience for us and we all had a pleasant time about it.

Guid drama is about as much as Guild drama is. Had some people getting burned out /gquit this morning, and other such stuff. So I tried to pick up the Naxx-10 one of them was leading.

That flopped, so a little bit later I picked it up as a hand picked 8-man attempt. The only wings that were left were Plague and Military. Plague was a breeze. I solo healed from the first pull to Heigan. Then had one of the priests swap to healing to help with Heigan so they could cleanse and help heal... Should have just let them heal while I DPS'd. Ran through the gauntlet to Loatheb without a death, then had the priest solo heal Loatheb while we had me and 2 mages drop 4k dps on that sucker and we missed our 10man record by 10 seconds!! I only dropped in DPS (1st to 3rd) because I had to Tranq my group for one of the last heal windows of the fight.

Then we went and had the tanks learn the Razzy fight. Beginning of the wing and the first boss attempt I solo heald again. Boss fight wasn't so bad, just the tanks didn't know what they were doing so as we were wiping, I was about to run out of mana. 2nd attempt the priest swapped back to heals to heal the Understudies while I raid healed. Tank lost control of the Understudy and Razzy started eating faces. 3rd & 4th attempt the Shaman healed while I DPS'd. had one understudy get loose, then had one die and the shaman couldn't quite keep up on heals so we ended up wiping. One of the mages had to leave so we called it there, getting 3 bosses with 8 people in the raid.

Working on Achievments!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

XT-002-Deconstructor had his enrage timer increased, so your bossmods might still show the old times (my last time there we had bossmods say 6, 7 and 8 minutes for his enrage)

Lazer Turkey of Uber Pwnage said...

Ah, thanks for that confirmation. We had figured that's what happened when one of the raiders was like "He didn't enrage. I didn't hear his enrage speech."

We were using DBM, and I *had* updated it right before running Ulduar this weekend. maybe I need to check it again.