Friday, May 29, 2009

Summer time

So, 1 to keep Tzia from hounding me when she returns from her honeymoon (4 years late)/vacation in New Zealand, I shall take a slight initiative roll (Natural 20. YES!) and make a post before her return.


So it's summer, people are going on haiatus, vacations, breaks, or whatnot. Shadow Templar has slowed down it's raids to compensate. I discovered that my 'ol man's alliance guild on Bronzebeard is having some issues in Naxx-10. Now to give them their dues, none of them had ever stepped foot in Naxx before and their first boss fight was Anub'Rekhan. That isn't a very nice boss to step into and suddenly have a Locust Swarm go off on the raid and not know what to do with it or how to handle it.

My very first toon was a Night Elf Druid on Uther. What I'm going to do now it level it up from 43 (45 now) and transfer it to Bronzebeard to better help them learn the raiding ropes, considering I'm a Raid Leader, and Guild Officer in ST on Deathwing. Additionally, my Boomkin has been having Feral thoughts, so I figured I may as well quell those tendancies by using this lower level Druid to tinker with Feral....... and I'm LIKING it!! Still have a lot to learn about the Cat DPS, and the Bear Tanking, but for all intents and purposes of leveling, it suits me well. Especially since low level caster takes so much time for mana regen and everything. I really do think having a 80 OP Boomkin has really spoiled me for the caster part. So the speed of Feral is suiting me well.

No comments: