Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Silly Druids and the tricks we play.....

So I figure I may as well start this off with a bang...

This was an actual event, not in any way made up. Sadly enough.


So my group was planning on running through SLabs to try to get the other druid in the group the Moonglade D3 Gloves for his Resto spec. But we all had the daily for Mechanar (Regular) and figured since we had just came out of Botanica we'd 4-man Mech for the daily then head down to Auchindown. We quickly found out that the mobs we needed were not there at the enterance like previously believed so we called it a bust and bailed. Well, on the way out the newest 70 Paladin whom just got his mount was sitting at the point looking towards Cosmowrench. Not on his mount, just standing there. Myself and the other druid hopped up on the ledge and both went into Cat Form. While in Ventrilo, we keyed up and said "Hey, wanna see something cool? Just stand there and watch this!" We dashed in Cat Form down the ledge, and crossed at the point, taking a flying leap, hurling ourselves off Mechanar and into the Twisting Nether. Being Druids, we naturally shifted into Flight Form and proceeded to fly off.

It looked cool, and was fun as hell. But this is where it gets even funnier! The pally, whom we jumped in front of jumps off Mechanar as well. I had spun my camera around and watched him do this. He then comes over Vent swearing, I immediately start laughing my ass off. He also cast his bubble, after realizing you can't mount while moving, in hopes that he would hit the ground. Alas, this was not the case as he sped into the Nether. Being the smartass that I am, keyed up, "Nice one nubsauce. Now take your ass to Plaguelands and retrieve your corpse. I bet you really scared the shit out of some alliance. 'Oh my god! It's raining hairdressers!' "

I then proceeded to switch to the main lobby for vent and passed along the event to the rest of the guildmates, whom proceeded to laugh til they cried, and heckled said Pally for 3 days about the incident.

1 comment:

Tzia said...

Hehe. Its just as funny in written form as it was with you sitting across from me and telling. ^_^